Watch the video below where Daria explains how, using the Leantegra Indoor Navigation solution, a visitor may never get lost inside a large building.
Daria will also demonstrate how the solution works, showing how to build an indoor route using the Leantegra office’s map.
Below is the script from the video:
– Hello, My name is Daria and I am Marketing Manager at Leantegra. Today I am going to demonstrate the Leantegra Indoor Navigation solution.
– Nowadays almost everyone uses different GPS navigation applications that can help build a route and navigate outdoors. But when it comes to navigation inside buildings, especially huge ones like big shopping malls or airports, people may feel completely lost when trying to understand where the necessary location is and how to get there.
– So what would one require to make Indoor Navigation work? Not much, a set of WiBeat BLE beacons, access to the CVO Portal web interface and a mobile application or the Leantegra Indoor Navigation mobile SDK.
– I’d like to mention that Indoor Navigation is built on the basis of an indoor positioning feature which we have already demonstrated in our previous video. If you have not seen it, I will add the link in the description below.
– So let’s see how indoor navigation works. This is an application with a map of our office. The blue dot is my current position, defined with the help of beacons
– Let’s build a route, in our case to the small meeting room in our office! First you have to select the destination point on the map. In order to do so, you have to choose the end point by long pressing on the screen. As you can see, the route is built automatically, making everything easy for the user.
– Thank you for watching this video. I will also make sure to include links to useful materials about Indoor Navigation and its use cases below. And if you have any questions about this solution, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to provide you with more details.