RTLS Anchors and Edge Servers
Multi-protocol RTLS Anchors and Edge Servers for enabling the most optimal RTLS installations and performance.
Such devices also enable remote management of BLE beacons, alerting services and motion data communications.
Low-cost, low-power and compact BLE RTLS anchor and BLE-to-WiFi gateway.
Forward BLE ranging and RTLS: tracking BLE beacons.
Reverse BLE ranging and RTLS: tracking WiRange-C device itself.
- BLE-to-WiFi gateway for traffic forwarding.
- Regular BLE beacon powered by USB.
BLE 5.1 module from Nordic.
Low-power 802.11 b/g/n module from Texas Instruments.
RF switch for programmable selection between PCB (ceramic) and an external SMA antenna.
- USB 2.0 with USB-to-UART bridge for serial connectivity.
- SMA connector for an external Bluetooth antenna.
- SWD interface for debugging and programming.
Protocols and Connectivity
- MQTT over Wi-Fi for server connectivity.
- BLE GATT for configuration via mobile apps.
- Serial over USB data transfers.
Through CVO Portal, REST API or BLE GATT connectivity.
WiRange 1.0 and 2.0
RTLS anchor supporting BLE, UWB, Wi-Fi and IMU-based localization.
RSSI-based multilateration with IMU fusion for BLE beacons.
Zone tracking and ranging for BLE, UWB and Wi-Fi.
TWR for UWB RTLS and ranging.
AoA (Angle of Arrival) based on BLE 5.1 is coming in Q1 2020.
BLE RTLS and Beacon Monitoring
Supports BLE 4.x and 5.x protocols: iBeacon, Eddystone and Leantegra TAG mode for RTLS.
IMU data fusion and motion-specific fields from WiBeat BLE devices.
- TWR (Two-way Ranging) protocol implementation based on Decawave DW1000 chipset.
- IMU data fusion and motion-specific fields from WiBeat UWB devices.
- Configurable frequencies: 3.5-6.5 GHz
- Configurable data rates and ranges: 110 Kbps, 6.8 Mbps.
Sniffing and ranging with 802.11 b/g/n/ac support.
Connectivity and Power Supply
- PoE mode A and B support, 24-48V
- WLAN connectivity
- Optional 110-220V DC power supply
- Optional 3G/4G connecitivty via USB dongle
Through CVO Portal, REST API or LWM2M protocol.
PowerGate: Edge Server
On-premise server with RTLS Engine and real-time streaming APIs.
- Edge server for RTLS anchors and beacons – must be installed in the same LAN as RTLS anchors.
- Executes RTLS algorithms and other real-time scenarios, such as zone tracking or geofencing.
- Remotely manageable from CVO Portal and REST API.
- Normally hosted on Intel NUC devices, but can be installed on other PC boxes.
WiBeagle: DIY Anchor
DIY UWB anchor based on Beaglebone Black and Leantegra HW-SW modules
- Fully functional UWB RTLS anchor with a modified firmware from WiRange device.
- Custom UWB module with RTOS for the real-time ranging protocol.
- SD card image with Leantegra SW stack for Beaglebone Black, based on Linux.
- Ethernet or Wi-Fi connectivity to LAN.
- Connected to Leantegra servers and CVO Portal.